الأحد، 17 أكتوبر 2010

Movie Quotes

~I love this spot. It's like heaven. Right here on earth. Maybe that's what heaven is. Maybe we go through life collecting people and places we love, and they become our heaven."
" Here on Earth


~And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
 
"Les Miserables
 
 ~I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself.

 Original Sin


~Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
-Good Will Hunting


~There's an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty...He said it was the summation of the parts, working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away, or altered, and thats you, you're beautiful.
-- Next

One glass holds love, the other, illusion. Chose carefully, my friend, for in love, there are no second chances."
 "Down To You"
~If the people we love are stolen from us,The way to have them live on, is to remember them.Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
-- The Crow


~So, this is love... so, this is love. So, this is what makes life real good. I'm all aglow... and now I know, the key towards heaven is love...."
Cinderella" 

~"heart can be broken; but it keeps beating just the same. "
~"I wonder how many people never get the one they want, but end up with the one they're supposed to have."

-- Fried Green Tomatoes

~I know you; I walked with you once upon a dream."
 "Sleeping Beauty"
~Love is not a feeling, it's an ability.
-- Dan in Real Life

~You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting."
Hook

~There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch someone you love walk away after they have left you. To watch the distance between your two bodies expand until there is nothing left but empty space... and silence."

Someone Like You"

~"You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time."

 "The Hot Chick"

~"There is nothing more that a man wants than something he knows he can't have."
"First Daughter"
~There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one. "

Crazy/Beautiful

~When you look into her eyes, you know what kind of man you wanna be."
 "Spiderman"

 ~I know that to love you is a treason against France. But not to love you is a treason against my heart."
Man In The Iron Mask


~You spend all your time looking for love yet you feel nothing even when its staring you in the face I will love again but You will spend all your life knowing you turned your back on love and that makes you a hypocrite

-Cruel Intentions


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق